Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mine Metempsychosis

I had created this blog about a year ago when I was completely naive. The sole reason I created this blog was because everyone was blogging and I was eager to jump on the blog bandwagon.
A year on, with a wiser head on my shoulders, I'm wondering what I was thinking when I named this blog "Headstone of Shit". Seriously I am no longer enamoured with the "shit" business. I now hope to continue blogging for all the right reasons and similarly hope that people will read my blog and give me their inputs/rants/advice!
Technobabble and/or Psychobabble are my strengths and I shall primarily rely upon them for filling up this blog of mine.
I hope to write in this blog once every week at the very least.
It sort of explains the name of the post. My blog has just reincarnated and will no longer speak the language of "shit".

Edit:I have successfully changed the title of the blog.

No comments: