Friday, September 26, 2008

The dynamics of a Bhok

We all have a lot of cliche's attributed to us at some point in our life(OK, not a lot, but considering that I'm an amazing motormouth, I do). I'm guilty of bringing a lot of innocuous, ignored words, into daily use of a lot of people(read the crowd in my college) with amazing interpretations.
One such word is Bhok.
So let me embark on my theory, and explain my premise and my philosophy.
The world, my dear readers, is a huge, never-ending, deep, drawing, unquenchable void. We are all pulled into it at some point of time and strive throughout our lives to condemn our worries and problems(sometimes even people) to this void. This void, is THE BHOK.

We live our lives, enchanted, at times ensnared by the Bhok. Always inquisitive, always attracted by it's magical ways, awestruck by it's magnanimous presence.

Now I explain to the rational mind:
In technical terms, the Bhok is a Stack. All our worries are pushed to the Bhok. The only catch here is that, this Bhok stack doesn't come with a pop operation. The push function is called by saying aloud "Bhokat".

  • The Bhok doesn't need typecasting. It is flexible and can contain any worry type.
  • The Bhok is universally public and can be called from any place, anytime.
  • The Bhok is universally inherited and can be called by anyone in need.
  • The Bhok is indestructible, by deletion, destruction, uninstallation or what you may.

The Bhok is the singularity that engulfs us all and pervades our existence. It existed when nothing else did and will continue to exist when everything else ceases. A Bhok is the logical analogy of a gravitational Black Hole. Only difference being:

Bhok >>>> Black Hole

Period.

I have devoted my life towards a greater understanding of this amazingly awesome colossal figure which is not just a beacon of hope but an entire 12000kw floodlight of hope for the distressed and forlorn.

May the Bhok be with you!

\m/

No comments: