Friday, November 21, 2008

Ad infinitum

I head into my end of semester exams in about a fortnight's time, and all that my acquaintances ask me is how much progress I have made with my syllabus.
As a rule, during the preparatory leaves, I lead a totally unsocial life. This includes not stepping out of my house for days on end. I love being holed up without being in touch with anyone. Some people do stay in touch, somehow or the other(curse mobile communications) but that I tolerate more as a formality.
What I hate most about mobile communications is messaging. I hate messaging. I prefer calls anyday, but there is a distinguished class of the public who are too busy to pick up calls or do not attend to calls and hence as a direct consequence, you have to message them. I am now looking for a cell phone that does not have the "sms/mms/ems" functions. Sort of like a reverse pager.(A pager was a phone without calls and facilitated reading of messages for the uninitiated).
But sometimes messaging does help.(very rarely)
I also happen to know that none of the people who are referred to in the above post, will have the inclination to read a blog, hence the freedom with which i unleash ab imo pectore.
The consequence of this being that I have now become a long haired pillock with an untamed stubble who has no love of civilisation. Indirectly, you can say I've become something of a caveman albeit without the trademark sexual urges and lack of hygiene.
The effect that the P.L has on me is amazing, I am a different person when I have college to attend though I must admit, I prefer the P.L version of me.
As and when I find a mobile with the features I so crave, I shall be kind enough to post a picture of the same on this here page.
Peace.

4 comments:

ion storm said...

VERY NICE!!!
GOOD GOIN BRO....

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time and readinh this :D

mumofason said...

Sms-es are a headache :) When you do find one instrument that does not house those features lemme know too :)

The Explorer said...

most definitely!
:D